Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hello today I'm Alex Mesa back again to do a Super Bowl prediction . I believe the Falcons will surprise everyone and win Super Bowl 51. I believe that even though the Patriots were able to stop Antonio Brown I believe Julio Jones is a completely different reciever. Malcom Butler must be careful what he wishes for as he wished to one day match up against Julio Jones well my friend now you have it and I believe that Julio Jones will have a heck of a game. I also believe that they will be able to have a balanced offense with a nice running attack with Devonte Freeman and Tevin Coleman who will both have a great game against the #1 ranked defense for the New England Patriots.

 I believe on the other side Tom Brady will have a great day as well over the air but I think the consistency will not be enough to match Matt Ryan and his amazing recieving core. But I highly doubt that there will be a lack of offense in this game with both teams having amazing recieving cores and 2 durable running backs. The Falcons recieving core includes but doesn't limit to Julio Jones, Taylor Gabriel, and Mohamed Sanu. The Patriots have a recieving core of once again including but not limited to Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan, Danny Amendola, and Martellus Bennet.

All in all, I believe the Falcons high powered #1 ranked offense will be to much for the #1 defense of the Patriots and the Falcons will come ontop with a final score of 31-24 Falcons. Thank you everyone who has been consistently reading my blogs like my great friend Roly appreciate people like you feel free to comment thanks :)








No comments:

Post a Comment