Friday, January 27, 2017

Hello everyone I'm back today to talk about Tony Romo. What i particularly think that will be the best fit for Tony will be as QB for the New York Jets... If the Jets don't draft Deshawn Watson. I feel like if Tony were to go to the Browns it would be a waste of his talent just like all the other QB's that have gone there. I don't see another team that's in need of a QB that would be in Tony's best interest because he is going to want to get payed big money I assume. I also like him on the Jets because the recieving core in New York is what Tony needs. He needs support on offense to succed and with Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker, and Bilal Powell and Matt Forte in the backfield they could make a pretty good run at the Patriots for the AFC East. If not New York I assume he could be a backup anyplace else because again he is very injury prone but he has also shown that he can have good seasons like a playoff run but also has shown bad seasons. In my opinion if I werethe General Manager of any football team in the NFL I wouldn't pick him up unless I had no other choice. Thank you once again for reading this blog amd keep on commenting some requests for my new blog.















No comments:

Post a Comment