Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hello everyone, I'm Alex Mesa and on this particular blog I will be speaking of the main headlines around sports. I am a 14 year old boy who was granted a wish from the Make A Wish Foundation to go on the NFL Network in Los Angeles, California and meet many legends that will always inspire me. I was born and have lived my life in Naples, Florida and love the Tampa Bay Rays, Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Lightning, and the Miami Heat. My dream is to one day become a pro football announcer. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and hope that you have a great rest of your night.









6 comments:

  1. Alex,
    I know how much you like Sports and when I saw you in that show with all those legends I got really happy for you. My friend for what I have seeing in you, the knowledge and the vision that you have I know that you are going to make it soon out there where all those big sports announcers at a Star Sports' commentary panel doing what you most love.
    However, I want you to remember your friend that went with you to many games starting every show with: Hello Rolly! cause believe me I would not miss any of your shows for anything in this world.
    Wishing you the best!!!!
    Your friend,
    Rolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Alex,

    I am looking forward to read your coming blogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rolly I greatly appreciate support you give.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex Im so proud of you and all your determination to reach your gols��
    Keep dreaming always and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Alex
    I want to know what do you think about Tony Romo future. What team will be willing to make a trade to get him

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea sure that will definetly be my next blog

    ReplyDelete