Saturday, April 22, 2017

Mitchell Trubisky and Deshaun Watson Compare and Contrast

Hello evryone I'm sorry I have not been able to do a blog in a while but I'm here today to give you my thoughts on this years draft QB class.

I'm going to start with QB Mitchell Trubisky out of UNC. I believe he is the most NFL ready QB in this draft class. With 13 starts at UNC he threw for 17TD's and 0INT's in the red zone comparing to Dak Prescott and Andrew Luck. The odds are for him in that case and he is in my opinion the QB with the best decision making out of this Draft Class.
The 2nd QB I'm going to talk about is Deshaun Watson out of Clemson University. Deshaun had the best conversion % in 3rd down 10 yards or more which could really help the Browns since they obviously don't know what a first down is sorry to the Clevland fans about that just putting some humor into my blogs. But the man is a QB that threw 10+ INT's last season in college which could get worse in the NFL.

Comparasion:
The 2 QB's both have a good pocket pressence and could help them in the NFL I don't see any of them making a Week 1 start but should eventually start in their first season with the proper training.



Alex Mesa
14 Year Old Sports Blogger
Image result for deshaun watson
Image result for mitchell trubisky

No comments:

Post a Comment