Wednesday, March 15, 2017

NCAA March Madness

Image result for lonzo ball
March Madness has started and there are already been some crazy things happening. Last night University of New Orleans player tried to choke his own teammate in a 1 point loss to Mount Saint Mary's. This could be a crazy tournament we have o our habds and if you would like to see my tournament bracket feel free to join my Tournament Challenge Group Alex Mesa Sports. I believe that Gonzaga is the worst 1 seeded team in NCAA History I belive the 4 number one seeds should've been Villanova, North Carolina, Duke, and Arizona and UCLA as a 2 seed not a 3 seed. The committe did not respect any of the head to head matchups that were made but di respect the strength of the conferences each of the teams were coming from. I believe UCLA could go far if they consistantly score points each and every game as they are averaging 90.4 points a game as a team. Duke has a very strong team this year despite having some issuses with Grayson Allen they are the best all around team in this tournament in my opinion. Arizona is also a good team that has taken down strong competition in the Pac 12 tournament and could go a long way. Kansa, I don't think Kansas was deserving of the 1 seed because of the loses they have had like they got upset against TCU I feel they are a team that could be easily upset in the 2nd round by a decent Miami Hurricane team.

No comments:

Post a Comment